Monday, April 18, 2011

Today

Look who had a Birthday? Buckeroomama's darling Zoe!
4.18

Look who played in the sun? Becky's neighbor Casey.
Monday, April 18

Look who is growing like a weed! Caroline's sweet baby boy.
18th Apr

Look who went on vacation in Switzerland! Jennifer and her family!
April 18

Look who is doing a fantastic craft! The girl that started Communal Global: Lola
April 18

Look who bought some beautiful daffodils to support a great cause.
 Our New Jersey girl, Maddy
4/18/11

Look who went on a lovely drive in the country. Our new contributor, May
18.04

Look who has the cutest son heading into school! Rikako
0419TODAY

Look who took pictures of a brand new baby blessing. Sweet Sarah from Georgia
2.16 Today

Look who went nature hunting. Sonya
18.4

Look who took her girls on a four wheeling adventure! Wanda
4.18.2011

Hope your week is filled with lots of wonderful things. 
Remember, no matter what you do, look for joy! 
It is always present.



15 comments:

  1. I was wondering where Monday's post was all day...and then I realized I was on duty! Forgive me for my mistake of missing a post all day! Love these vibrant and beautiful pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful post, Lola! I could totally *hear* you talking to K and T this way... =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy B-day Zoie! Love that pic from the drive in the country. Today my drive turned up nothin.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful way to start the day. I love this: Today around the world post.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have so enjoyed linking up with Communal Global and seeing what everyone is up to....Thanks!

    Tiffany

    ReplyDelete
  6. That post was full of joy for sure! Beautiful pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the way each picture is described so beautifully..:) Happy Tuesday Ladies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this post and first time linking up.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this post and first time linking up.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this post and first time linking up.

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are great - love what you say of each one, they tell such a story about life around our world!

    Tamar

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great post ~ but I am SO confused! What day are we on now? It says Monday at the top of the post, but I thought today was Tuesday's pictures (the one of my baby was for Monday)... What are you posting tomorrow? Tuesday, or Wednesday? Am I a day ahead or a day behind? I try to pick the 'Tuesday around the World' picture to go with a 'story' I have in mind (ie the one on my blog today) and plan ahead a little. It all seems to have gone awry this week though..! I'm not sure who's posting either, hence putting this in the comments. Please feel free to delete it and reply via email. I'd just like to know where we are at :-)
    Much Love
    Cx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great photos! All of them. Looks like everyone is having a great time these days. And where, oh where, is that "country drive"? Absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Look what wonderful photos the communal global folks share with us all :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete