Sunday, October 31, 2010

11.1 BEST BARGAIN / FLEA MARKET FIND


BUCKEROOMAMA, HONG KONG
11.1
The most darling HK$10 hat ever! (That would be just a little over US$1!)



CAROLINE, ENGLAND (UK)
11/1
I'm not a 'flea-market' shopper (in fact I hate them), so in the absence of a shot on that theme, I thought I'd share a belated alternative-halloween shot! :D This is how we do Pumkins (home-grown of course)!!




BECKY, PHILADELPHIA
11.1.10 Happy Fall One and All!
Happy Fall One and All!




MADDY, NEW YORK
11/1/10
I wasn't much of a Starbucks fan before I discovered the Frappuciono! But now, I'm hooked!



RIKAKO, JAPAN
11.1 flea market
I am looking forward to a flea market performed twice a year in a neighborhood. The most of the things I get are the food!



WANDA, CANADA
Nov 1, 2010 - Bargain
I bought this little handbag (croc - yes -endangered list - my bad....didn't know...was really young....'nuff said) in Senegal, Africa for peanuts, straight from the craftsperson.


6 comments:

  1. LOVE the Union Jack pumpkin --very cool!

    Oh, Wanda --VERY nice!

    Maddy - I get tempted every time I pass by Starbucks, but good (or bad?) that I don't drink coffee, but once in a blue moon, I would indulge. :)

    Rikako - Flea markets are so much fun, aren't they? We don't have real flea markets around here, but then HK is one big flea market! =)

    Happy Fall and hope every one had a super Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I find so many great things at flea markets and thrift stores. It's like treasure hunting but for bargains.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love love love flea markets and garage sales etc... found so many treasures in Germany. Kicking myself for not getting into it sooner. Happy Monday and November ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Bmama - We could almost be the "ladies who lunch" in our little bargain finds. Love the hat!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The pumpkin is not a union Jack - it's a cross and light!

    Nice hat!
    Beautiful sunflare fall shot!

    Great shots all :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. fioricet pricefioricet rx

    It is ethnically licensed as the internet most other professional in the street in which to fill.

    ReplyDelete