Thursday, October 7, 2010

10.7.2010 SPORTS

BECKY, PHILADELPHIA
10.7.10
Take me out to the ball game!



MADDY, NEW JERSEY/NYC
10/7/10
Sunday Night Football at my place!



ROCIO, BORDER OF MEXICO
sports 10.7
The rules of soccer are very simple, basically it is this: if it moves, kick it. If it doesn’t move, kick it until it does. (My Pink Angel in the middle...♥)



KATIE, INDONESIA
10.7.2010
The Dead Sea. Possibly the MOST fun I have ever had swimming and playing in mud!



CAROLINE, ENGLAND (UK)
7/10
Sport ~ my thirTEEN doing a pop-shovit, or so he tells me!!



RIKAKO, JAPAN
10.7 Sports
In short track race, kent was the second place.



LOLA, UTAH
Photobucket



WANDA, CANADA
Oct 7, 2010
Sports - Football! Hubby's guilty pleasure.



SARAH, GEORGIA
10.7 Sports
My middle child, Matthew, is learning to ice skate because he really wants to play hockey.

3 comments:

  1. Love all the shots today! Kate that is a cool picture so relaxing! My kind of sport -floating! Have a wonderful Thursday Ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maddy and Kate..those shots are awesome! Love all of the photos ladies!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maddy! I love your picture -- too cute :)

    ReplyDelete