Thursday, October 14, 2010

10.14.2010 SOMETHING ROUND

BECKY, PHILADELPHIA
10.14.10
This face is rounds and delectable : )



MADDY, NEW JERSEY/NYC
10/14/10
These are the "get well" flowers the hubby surprised me with! Every now and then, he gets it right!



BUCKEROOMAMA, HONG KONG
10.14  SOMETHING ROUND
I love paper lanterns...



SALMA, CANADA
10.14
There's a piece for everyone ladies...come on, dig in.


CAROLINE, ENGLAND (UK)
vegetables,plants
Something round...
I'm thinking I will be harvesting these really very soon now!



LOLA, UTAH
Photobucket
Well, my belly USED to fit this category, but now Sweet Miss Salma gets to represent. (And Katie too!) Can't wait to see more cute babies!



SARAH, GEORGIA
10.14 Something round
A basketball!



WANDA, CANADA
Oct 14, 2010 - Something round
Dare ya to eat just one!!

9 comments:

  1. No fair! You didn't warn me that there would be photos that would make my mouth water. I'll have a slice of the cheesecake please.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Becky..you take the best child photos..you are such an artist!

    Maddy..what beautiful bright flowers!

    Buckeroomama..I too LOVE paper lanterns! that one is so pretty!

    Salma..I wish I was there to sample a piece..or two :)

    Caroline..love those pumpkins!

    Lola..love that angle!

    Sarah..those ringlets are the best

    Wanda..Can you believe that I have never had one of those??? I must try them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wanda - I've only ever had the gold ones and have never seen the purple or the silver ones before! How are they different?

    Caroline - Wow, those pumpkins! You grew them?!

    Sarah - He is such a cutie!

    Becky - Round face, round eyes... GORGEOUS!

    Lola - I miss having a baby bump. :)

    Maddy - What a lovely bunch! Yes, hubbies do get it right sometimes, LOL!

    Salma - YUM!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow all around amazing shots!! Salma I will have the piece on the left! Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lola - sometimes when I look down like that I see a bump too. (Hmmm, but no baby! lol)

    Buckeroomama - so, here's the low-down. The "purple" is actually brown (I oversaturated 'cause, like, I don't do brown - sorry)but it's fine dark chocolate. (My hands are trembling slightly as I type this.)The gold ones are fine hazelnut chocolate and the silver is crispy-creamy coconut-almond filled confection. And how do I know this? Well, I'm reading it on the bottom of the .... umm, empty container (which actually makes a lovely button box).
    ;D

    And Salma.... your doorbell is ringing. It's me...let me in!

    Happy Thursday girls!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all the pics ladies.

    Beautiful flowers Maddy, love the colours.

    I have just figured out that if I share my cake then I put on less weight...hmm, why didn't I know this before?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love all the roundness today! B-mama, your shot is gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm cracking up!! I got the theme all wrong today! I thought it was something "around" like something around the house. Not something Round!! Hahaha!! Oh well, my pain meds are getting to me ;o)

    Loving all the "round" photos today!

    ReplyDelete