Wednesday, September 22, 2010

9.22.2010 "Today"

SARAH, GEORGIA
9.22 Today
Spent the morning on a farm about an hour north of where I live. I was taking a class :)



SONYA, THE NETHERLANDS
9.22
After trying for 8 months I have finally gotten a semi decent shot of the moon! I love how on the bottom left side you can see the indentations from the craters : )



BUCKEROOMAMA, HONG KONG
9.22
Because classes were suspended on account of a typhoon, we decided to head to the library.



KAT, AUSTRALIA
9.22
Guess who turns 8 tomorrow!?
Time flies...



SALMA, CANADA
Today
A few of my favorite things.



CAROLINE, ENGLAND (UK)
22/9/10
My Big Boys went sailing with their scout troop ~ they started out staying dry, but it didn't remain that way!! :D



WANDA, CANADA
Sept. 22, 2010
My little helper mixing the frosting for Daddy's b-day cake. Samples were permitted.



LOLA, UTAH
Photobucket
Today I am going through and editing some photos that my good friend shot of my little family when we were up visiting her cabin over the weekend. I can't believe we are finally a family of four!



MADDY, NEW JERSEY/NYC
9/22/10
A trained attack dog on the set of a photo shoot. He was huge and scary looking, but he was really a sweetheart!



BECKY, PHILADELPHIA
9.22.10



RIKAKO, JAPAN
9.22 TODAY
Kent is practicing to be able to ride a bicycle without a training wheel.

8 comments:

  1. I don't know why it took me forever to click over to this site, but I'm glad I finally did! Love the pictures and catching a glimpse of the world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That moon picture is absolutely AMAZING. Kind of creepy! A whole other planet..

    Wowwee :)

    Everyone's photos are great.

    Happy Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing shots today! Great job....have a wonderful Wednesday ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some wonderful captures today ladies.

    Caroline - I've never seen craters on the moon before. That's an amazing shot!

    Happy Wednesday!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome shots everyone ~ and that moon shot - WOW!! (it's NOT mine though Wanda ;) )

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sarah I just love the angle of that shot!

    Buckeroomama..A Typhoon? wow is that normal for you guys?

    Kat..turning 8 is a big deal for sure :) and yes..time does fly!

    Salma..YUM..I love those aswell

    Caroline..wat a fantastic photo this is!

    Wanda..I'm loving that chocolate smile ;)

    Lola..Beautiful photo :)

    Maddy.. I LOVE LOVE LOVE that face!

    Becky..wow..the way the sun looks on that field reminds me of the song by Sting..Fields of Gold

    Rikako..Lots of luck to Kent!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful shots today ladies!! I'm looking forward to our "assignments" next week!! This is my first time participating in the themes, so I'm really stoked!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Caroline (Frogmum) vs Sonya (Frog..gurl) = slight difference.

    D'uh...I get it now!!

    ooopps.
    ;o

    ReplyDelete