Friday, April 23, 2010

4.23.2010 "MY SUPER POWER"

CORNELIA, SOUTH AFRICA
4.23 My super power
I can fit a double bass into a Volkswagen Beetle...magic!



ROCIO, BORDER OF MEXICO
My Super Power is...
My Super Power is that I can totally RULE the World with my iPhone!!!!
Buahahahahaaa...



LOLA, UTAH
Photobucket
My super power? I can tame even the wildest of bedheads.



NISA, THE BAHAMAS
4/23 "My Super Power"
My super power is to dream and dream big, I can transport myself just about anywhere by simply closing my eyes. *Neuschwanstein



BECKY, PHILADELPHIA
4.23.10 My Super Power?
My super power is that I have the ability not to sweat the small things. If Kaish wants to drink his tea out of the coffee pot, why not? Life is too short to freak out over every little thing.



RIKAKO, JAPAN
4.23 My super power
I have power to control the alien! That's what my son thought when he saw this photo. He whispered to me, "I told the few friends that my mom is working with the alien....only the few friends". This is Christopher of the movie " District 9".



TEZZIE, FINLAND
4.23 "My superpower"
My superpower is making the laundry pile grow to staggering heights, thus requiring the kids to stay in their pajamas all day!

8 comments:

  1. Great photos. I really like Becky's relaxed attitude, and Tezzie you made me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha Ha Ha HA : ) Love the laundry power. I have that one too. darn it. Doesn't it just multiply like crazy? And there is only three of us. Can you even imagine the laundry pile at the Octomom's house? Holy Craziness.

    Happy weekend friends! Happy weekend.
    Relish it : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I had the laundry power to make mine disappear!

    And, drinking tea out of the coffee pot? Why not!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Becky, if the Lord decides to bless me with children one day, I'm going to try and be a mother like you! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your superpowers cracked me up! :)

    Becky, I've said it before, but I'll say it again --You are one rockin' mom! :)

    Rikako - I think you have one of the fun-nest jobs in the world!!

    I couldn't get a good shot of a watermelon in time for this theme... I can eat a whole watermelon in one sitting! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so great! lol I love all of your super powers!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very fun photos! What a variety of activities.
    Are you planning to do a Mr. Linky "thingy" every Tuesday?

    ReplyDelete