Monday, July 16, 2012

Tuesday Around the World

 
TINA, SWEDEN
7.17, Oh hedgehog, how do I love thee - let me count the ways..!
Oh hedgehog, how do I love thee - let me count the ways..!
 
 
MAY, GERMANY
17.07.12, Summer time...grill time.
Summer time...grill time.
 
 
SONYA, THE NETHERLANDS
6.7, Applesauce Oatmeal Muffins with Brown Sugar Topping..our current favorite muffin!
Applesauce Oatmeal Muffins with Brown Sugar Topping..our current favorite muffin!
 
 
BECKY, PHILADELPHIA
Photobucket
Photobucket
 
 
CAROLINE, ENGLAND
Whenever!, Taking a Wii nap! ;D
Taking a Wii nap! ;D
 
Whenever!, Baby enjoys eating stones!
Baby enjoys eating stones!
 
 
BUCKEROOMAMA, HONG KONG
7.17b
The awesome view from the open-air rooftop bar we went to last weekend.
7.17a
 

5 comments:

  1. Yum! Sonya and May! I want the recipe for those muffins! delish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome captures, ladies! Thank you all for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Caroline's little baby boy! How sweet is he?

    ReplyDelete
  4. The hedgehog!!! Makes my heart leap! SO sweet!!

    ReplyDelete