Thursday, September 15, 2011

It's Friday!!!!

Lola in Utah

Friday 16
Our 13 month old little monkey boy is still scooting, and we are loving every minute of it.


Maddy in NYC/New Jersey

9.16.11

And speaking of football,guess who had his first season game on Saturday night? My brother Josh! We are so proud of him!


May in Germany

16.09.11

The Marktplatz with timbered buildings and geraniums flowing down from every window. You are not allowed to bring your cars here so that shoppers can shop in peace. Cyclists are allowed though..:)


Rikako in Japan

9.16

Halloween decorations are fun.


Sarah in Atlanta

9.16.11

Brothers getting ready to have lunch in their fort.


Sonya in The Netherlands

16.9

My favorite bull I visit while bike riding :)


Caroline in England

16th Sept ~ Ripe for Picking

This weeks the Damson's went sweet and sugary, so they are now picked and jammed (by a friend). The Elderberries are also harvested. And so signals the end of summer... :-(


Buckeroomama in Hong Kong

9.16

This is where we live. I get dizzy each time I try to take a photo looking up.


Becky in Philadelphia

9.16.11

How about some kicks and a tutu. These are party shoes for a weekend filled with fun! Dancing shoes for certain.


Wanda in Montreal

9.16.2011  I thought I saw a little fairy flying this way. Found these little toadstools in my backyard.

I thought I saw a little fairy flying this way. Found these little toadstools in my backyard.


Have a wonderful week-end everyone!!!

4 comments:

  1. Like this world photo tour every day! Looks like we are not the only one with Halloween decorations ready.
    All have a great week-end!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girls, great shots this week! :))
    In case you'd like to see how Stanford University students learn photography, check out my last post. :)
    have a great day everyone!
    Mira

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun shots today! Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for your wonderful photos and for enjoying my rose. I've been painting for 3 years and I enjoy it more when you get pleasure from it!

    ReplyDelete