Wednesday, September 1, 2010

9.2.2010 "TODAY"

CAROLINE, ENGLAND (UK)
2/9/10
Collage of our day in the Quarry



SUKI, GERMANY
suki,today,9.2.
I spend time with my mom today.



RIKAKO, JAPAN
9.2 Today
My kids with their friends. Everytime I take a photo of Kent, he asks me whether people in the world watch the photo.



MADDY, NEW JERSEY/NYC
9/2/10
Is that really a small?!



BUCKEROOMAMA, HONG KONG
9.2
Zoƫ was pretty tickled with herself... pretending that she's peeing standing up!



SONYA, THE NETHERLANDS
9.2
Homemade ice cream is ever so delicious : )



BECKY, PHILADELPHIA
9.2.10
I am too cool for school!

1 comment:

  1. I love Zoe and her peeing standing up trick! HOW flipping cute is that child? Oh my heart!

    LOVE that your son wonders if people all around the world are seeing him Rikako! You can tell him that in Pennsylvania we think he is a SUPER STAR! : )

    The ice cream cone shot is so perfect Maddy. Love what you captured. Perfect happiness! And this must be a great day for vanilla ice cream since Sonya made some too. Very pretty Sonya. You are an amazing cook and baker and ice cream maker : )

    You and your Mom are very beautiful Sandra! Love that she is gracing our pages today!

    Very fun collage Caroline. The Quarry looks fun. LOVE the green apple. Green is my favorite color!

    Happy Thursday beautiful girls!

    ReplyDelete