Friday, February 12, 2010

2.12.10 "TODAY"

LOLA, UTAH
2.12 Today
Today, I am dreaming about another spring visit to our friends' cabin in Oakley.
Mmmmm... heaven on earth.

KATE, LAS VEGAS
2.12 Today
I ran out of jam. 2 cups strawberries, 4 cups SUGAR. No wonder my kids inhale their sandwiches!

KATIE, INDONESIA
2.12 “Today”
Today is the opening of the 2010 Olympics in Vancouver. To celebrate we dressed Emilie up in an official Olympic outfit. Go CANADA!!

NISA, THE BAHAMAS
2/12 "Today"
I really want to write this tree into a fantasy novel because I think it's so flippin' cool. :D I'm so random...

REBECKAH, PHILADELPHIA
Photobucket

RIKAKO, JAPAN
2/12 TODAY
Where the wild things are! My kids love to be Damon. Those masks and hats were for Setubun. Setubun is the day before the beginning of spring. On this day(3rd Feb), we scatter parched beans toward damon to drive out bad luck.

SUKI, GERMANY
today,suki
I found a heart.

TRESSA, NORWAY
Fredrikstad,Norway
Today I went for a walk through my beautiful town while the snow fell... I am still enjoying the snow... : )

7 comments:

  1. Tressa, it's beautiful! That's the kind of photo that you see on a puzzle box.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ack I want to go visit the first photo!! thats beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lola is making me miss Utah so much! Have a wonderful weekend ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all these photos!

    Seeing those jars of jam makes me want to make some, too, except I don't know how! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ladies, your pics are lovely as always! Lola, I am so wanting to walk that path. I love those pictures. They always get me wondering where the path leads.

    Tressa, I have serious love for the snow. What a beautiful picture! Winter is my favorite season!

    Suki, just randomly found a heart? That makes me wonder too. Who left it there and why? What kind of person was it? Did they have a romantic story to tell? Love it!

    Rikako, that is so neat! I would love to hear more about Setubun and the other special days you celebrate there!

    Kate, you are one talented woman. I think I would gobble up sandwiches too if I had homemade jam.

    Rebeckah, I hope there's something hot in those mugs. Are you all getting hammered like VA is? I would guess so!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm not gonna' lie...I kind of LOVE this blog! I love feeling connected to many different parts of the world through my computer!! You are all AMAZING women!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh. I just LOVE the little masked men! And your walk in the woods Lola! So pretty. I want some jam this instant : ) and I would love to find love in the forrest Suki! And the snow in Norway is too pretty for words. Just brilliant.

    ReplyDelete